Emergency Electrician London
Emergency lighting is lighting for an emergency situation where the main power supply is cut and normal lighting fails rendering in complete darkness. The emergency lighting is required to operate fully automatically and give illumination to enable all occupants to evacuate the area safely.
Upon completion of the lighting installation or safety testing, an emergency lighting completion certificate will be issued to the occupier/owner of the premises.
Current Price List
- Emergency Lighting Safety Certificate – £90
- Emergency Lighting Full Installation – £350
- Choosing to certify from Landlord Certificates London you ensure safety standers upheld the certifying Authority (NICEIC).
- All Landlords require an electrical safety certificate every 5 years or every time there is a change of tenancy in the property.
- Domestic Electrical Installation certificate ensures that the landlord get the value for money in case or certain faults the installer has to fix them before putting additional charges.
- Certificate and work in commercial buildings is again the first step towards planning for renovation the certification can basically be of two types i.e., Minor Work certificate or Full Scale Electrical Installation Condition Report.