All new domestic electrical installations including specific alterations and new additions to the current installation must be inspected and certified to comply with electrical safety regulations. The current standards cover the design, installation, inspection and testing of domestic electrical work.
Current Price List
- Complete installation of new electrical works: – 1-4 Bed Apartment – £2000 – £3000
- Electrical Installation Certificate Only: 1 – 3 Bed
Apartment – £180
- Choosing to certify from Landlord Certificates London you ensure safety standers upheld the certifying Authority (NICEIC).
- All Landlords require an electrical safety certificate every 5 years or every time there is a change of tenancy in the property.
- Domestic Electrical Installation certificate ensures that the landlord get the value for money in case or certain faults the installer has to fix them before putting additional charges.
- Certificate and work in commercial buildings is again the first step towards planning for renovation the certification can basically be of two types i.e., Minor Work certificate or Full Scale Electrical Installation Condition Report.